Monday, January 28, 2008

JAM SESSIONS

Orange marmalade, guava jam and lemon marmalade.

When do I sleep you ask? Good question seeing as I was up until well after 1:00 AM yesterday making Guava Jam. But this is what I love to do... creating something new. And a week before that it was Lemon Marmalade and the week before that was Orange Marmalade. Which one on toast? How do I choose? I can't have more than one open at a time... or one will surely go bad.

To date I have made the following jams... in order of my personal preference.
Lemon Marmalade
Carambola Jam (Star fruit)
Liliko'i Jam ( Passion Fruit)
Orange Marmalade
Guava Jam
Lime Marmalade
Banana Jam
Banana Papaya Jam

Looking forward to a Surinam Cherry when those are in season and a Pineapple too.
I just had a thought... you'll have to wait and see if it makes it past the test kitchen.

1 comment:

baffle said...

Every single one of your fruit preserves sounds positively mouthwateringly delicious!

Surinam Cherry!
OhhhLaLa!